Premier Software has been supporting law firms since 1985. We offer proven technology to satisfy your firms requirements. Premier is one of the most experienced consulting organizations with multiple Platinum Achievement awards for LexisNexis Time Matters. Our principal, Tom Caffrey, is a regular exhibitor and speaker at law practice management events, most recently as presenter for the practice management practice development section of NAELA. The best way to learn about what we offer is to start a conversation. Click To Contact Premier
We support law firms with:
- Time Matters® and Microsoft Office 365 installed onsite or hosted online
- ARM™ – Automatic Reporting Module for Time Matters
Essential reports – automatic, scheduled and delivered to your inbox
- SafelyFiledPRO including SafelyMD – a secure yet friendly client document exchange and branded emergency card and online medical data and legal directives
- Time Matters Training Guide and Workbook a step-by-step, self paced guide
- MTM’ Managing with Time Matters is our on-line, subscription based training forum offering weekly live training classes. Absolutely the best,most cost effective way to get top level training.
- Wealthdata our advanced Estates, Trust and Elder law practice management system overlay for Time Matters developed and installed nationally in over 200 advanced practices. This overlay is used by many leading forms including a large number of CELA’s
- ‘SOS’ Small Office Server is a subscription based server. A low cost, high capacity server operating in law firms across the country. We dare you to compare this system to your current system, we are confident you will be pleasantly surprised.
- ClientConnectPDF, is our automated client intake where all contacts, assets and other information may be captured and easily imported into your practice management system.
- And much more … easy yet secure email and file sharing, automated workflow, document management and document assembly, comprehensive management reports for your practice. See our blog posts with links to Time Matters Tips at top on right –>
Time Matters is a registered trademark of
LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc.
Call Us, you will be glad you did! Tele 856-429-3010
Click To Contact Premier